As the Food and Beverage Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of service and hospitality at food and beverage outlets in our castle. Working with a team in line with senior management’s vision you will oversee food and beverage operations, manage a dedicated team, and deliver exceptional experiences to our guests. You will have the unique opportunity to help build and establish the food and beverage outlets at the Castle.
· With a hands-on approach, lead and manage the food and beverage team, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure a cohesive and efficient operation.
· Co-develop menus, food and beverage offerings that reflect the castle’s heritage, local produce, and seasonal ingredients.
· Manage all aspects of food and beverage service.
· Work closely with the Head Cook (Head Chef) to coordinate for food ordering.
· Manage bar inventory including ordering and inventory control.
· Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, maintaining cleanliness, and adhering to food handling procedures.
· Recruit, train, motivate, manage and schedule team members.
· Open and/or close food and beverage outlets as needed.
· Monitoring guest satisfaction, addressing feedback.
This is a 7-day /week hospitality operation. As such, weekend and evening work will be required.
APPLY:Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that obtainable references will be required.
At Lympne Castle, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion. Our recruitment process reflects this ethos. Regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, or national origin, we see your uniqueness as your strength. We are committed to creating a welcoming environment where everyone feels valued, can be themselves, and thrive professionally.